Addenda to Terms and Conditions
Illness and infection
Sharing a piano keyboard is an excellent means of passing round germs! In general, thorough hand washing before and after each lesson is enough protection for us all. But in the case of some infectious illness, such as those for which the schools issue exclusion guidelines, I would ask that you please keep your child away from piano lessons for the same time period. These include gastric ailments, certain skin and eye infections, and chickenpox.
There are some helpful guidelines here: http://www.patient.co.uk/health/School-Exclusion-Times.htm.
In all cases you also have the option of taking your lesson at the normal time via Zoom or Skype if you prefer.
1. If you are in a vulnerable category, please let me know. This information will be kept in the strictest confidence.
2. If you or those in your household are unwell in any way (including coughing and sneezing), please do not attend your lesson. By preventing the spread of common colds and bugs, you can help all of us keep as healthy as possible for as long as possible.
3. In all cases you also have the option of taking your lesson at the normal time via Zoom or Skype if you prefer.
4. Please follow all the hand-washing guidance.
5. I pledge to fully play my part in this too, and to notify you immediately if I feel unwell, in which case lessons will be paused and refunded/carried over.